Incentive Points can be spent in creation or to held till later. To spend Incentive Points, players should submit a +Request (+request Incentive Points=<Text>) including all spends.
- Incentive points are spent at the same costs as in CG.
- Incentives may only be spent in the waiting room of CG, before approval and RP have taken place.
- Sphere Incentive: Incentives Vary
- Mundane: 10xp (Psychics, Thralls and Wolfkin included)
- Werewolf: 5xp
- Vampire: 10xp
- University Faculty/Professors: 1xp
- Police Officers: 1xp
- Character Page: 1xp
- Don't forget to tag your page with: [[Category:Tag]]
- Possible tags are: Characters, Mundane, Thrall, Kinfolk, Vampire, Werewolf, Psychic, PD & University
- Business Owner: 1xp (Must be a physical business. Building requests are explained HERE)
- - For apping a business owner. Click HERE for available businesses or app your own.
Additional incentives may be added as the game progresses.
Keep In Mind
Incentive Spend Rules:
- Incentives may up Attributes no higher than 'Above Average' of your race.
- Incentives may not result in a level 5 skill.
- Players may not have more than 3 skills at 4.
- Players may purchase new skills, but they need to make sense.
To spend your incentives, please use +Request (+Help Request). Last Updated: 06/24/2017